A flexible, Phthalate Free non-contaminating NSF-61 certified hose that is ideal for use in drinking water applications.
- ASME A112.18.6 - When properly coupled with suitable fittings, this hose will pass the performance tests as outlined in the ASME standard A112.18.6 for Flexible Water Connectors.
- FDA - The PVC ingredients used are sanctioned for food contact use under CFR title 21, parts 170-199 or FD&C Act, section 409(h), notifications relating to food contact substance.
- NSF - The inner core tube PVC material is certified under NSF/ANSI standard 51: Food Equipment Materials and is also certified as Pipes and Related Products under NSF/ANSI standard 61: Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects. The inner core tube PVC material is certified to NSF/ANSI standard 372: Drinking Water System Components – Lead Content and conforms with the lead content requirements for “lead free” plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Phthalate Free - Manufactured from all phthalate free materials
- RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
|K3280-04X500||N/A .260 in6.6 mm||N/A .440 in11.1 mm||N/A 180 psi||N/A 125 psi||N/A 500 ft||N/A 28 lb|
|K3280-05X500||N/A .320 in8.1 mm||N/A .485 in12.3 mm||N/A 180 psi||N/A 125 psi||N/A 500 ft||N/A 29 lb|
|K3280-06X500||N/A .380 in9.7 mm||N/A .595 in15.1 mm||N/A 180 psi||N/A 125 psi||N/A 500 ft||N/A 46 lb|
|K3280-08X500||N/A .505 in12.8 mm||N/A .740 in18.8 mm||N/A 180 psi||N/A 125 psi||N/A 500 ft||N/A 64 lb|